Prevents the formation of air bubbles during the finishing of the leather edge. Air bubbles in the paint or base spoil the appearance of the edge and require sanding and applying a new coat of product to correct the defect.
Prevent the formation of air bubbles in the base or in the edge paint - add maximum antifoam 1% (1 ml in 100 ml).
Attention, it is only compatible with dense edging paint and dense edging base from the same range.
How to get beautiful, rounded edges for your leather project:
- Finish the edge as well as possible, if it consists of several layers, glue them well and make sure that they are all the same length and form a common body;
- Round and sand the edges of the skin
- Apply a coat of Edge Finishing Base and let it dry completely for at least 25-30 minutes. If necessary, sand or heat finish at a maximum of 240 ° C.
- Apply thick paint and allow to dry completely. If necessary, sand again or finish hot at a maximum of 240 ° C. You can apply multiple layers if necessary, until the edge is finished to the desired look.
- Edge paint can be diluted with demineralized water if it is too viscous. Pour a very small amount of demineralized water, then mix. Repeat if necessary until you reach the desired consistency.
- Mix the product well before use, do not shake to avoid air bubbles.
- Store the product at temperatures between 5 and 40 ° C in dry places
- Clean the excess product with a damp cloth when the paint is still wet. Dry paint can no longer be cleaned.
Here's what the new Thick Edge Paint looks like:
Between batches of metal accessories there may be differences in shade, normal, caused by galvanized quantity, product dimensions and other conditions that cannot be fully controlled by the manufacturer. These differences can be more noticeable in dark colors (Shiny Grey, Gold) and are not considered manufacturing defects. Products ordered from stock can be returned according to Return policy.
- Greece, Hungary - starting with €7.09 for packages below 3 kg
- Croatia, Czechia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia - starting with €10.2 for packages below 3 kg
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain - starting with €18.2 for packages below 2 kg
The delivery fee is calculated during checkout, according to shipping destination and package weight. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like an order shipped to a destination not available in our checkout.