Base for Thick Edge Paint, Transparent 100 ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ABOUT Base for Thick Edge Paint, Transparent 100 ml
The very dense edge paint base for finishing leather projects edges, black, is used for edges that will be painted in colors. It is also available in colorless. It provides excellent results even to edges made from several layers of leather and other materials.
How to get beautiful, rounded edges for your leather project:
- Finish the edge as well as possible, if it consists of several layers, glue them well and make sure that they are all the same length and form a common body;
- Round and sand the edges of the skin
- Apply a coat of Edge Finishing Base and let it dry completely for at least 25-30 minutes. If necessary, sand or heat finish at a maximum of 240 ° C.
- Apply thick paint and allow to dry completely. If necessary, sand again or finish hot at a maximum of 240 ° C. You can apply multiple layers if necessary, until the edge is finished to the desired look.
- Edge paint can be diluted with demineralized water if it is too viscous. Pour a very small amount of demineralized water, then mix. Repeat if necessary until you reach the desired consistency.
- Mix the product well before use, do not shake to avoid air bubbles.
- Store the product at temperatures between 5 and 40 ° C in dry places
- Clean the excess product with a damp cloth when the paint is still wet. Dry paint can no longer be cleaned.
Here's what the new Thick Edge Paint looks like: