Glossy Dye Fixing Solution, 100 ml
Now 29 in stock. | SKU: FIXATOR - FIXATOR-UW13/8
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Price & stock information are for Glossy Dye Fixing Solution, 100 ml. Price includes VAT for customers within the EU.
ABOUT Glossy Dye Fixing Solution, 100 ml
Glossy leather paint fixator is applied after dyeing and complete drying of the paint and helps to:
- complete fixation of the color after leather dyeing
- Avoid further discoloration or color transfer
- Obtaining a beautiful, glossy finish.
How to go about Dyeing Leather:
- Thoroughly cleanse the Leather, it should not be dirty, damp, dusty, greasy;
- when the Leather is completely dry wipe with Leather Degreaser, using a white clean cloth
- After the degreaser is dry apply the dye to the leather, using the Sponge for Uniform Application or the foam brush for small areas;
- After the first layer is dry you can apply a new coat of paint if needed;
- After obtaining the desired look of the leather, allow it to dry completely, and then apply the Glossy Fixer or the Matte Fixer using a clean cloth.
- Enjoy the result of your work :)
- This product has a distinctive smell and might irritate the airways, only use in well-ventilated rooms, do not smoke, or use near open flames.
- Always mix the content of the bottle well before use. Try to mix rather than shake.
- Use protective gloves.
- Take your time applying the dye, take small amounts of dye on the sponge and apply it with light and round motions.
- Dry the leather at medium temperature (15-30°C), do not expose to heat sources or direct sunlight
- Always apply the fixing solution after you are done dyeing.