Thickener for Edge Paint Coating, Thick, 100 ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ABOUT Thickener for Edge Paint Coating, Thick, 100 ml
Increases the viscosity of dense edge paint and helps to obtain a beautiful and round edge for the skin, even in several layers. Pour into dense edging paint, maximum 2% (2 ml in 100 ml).
Warning, it is only compatible with dense edging paint in the same range.
How to get beautiful, rounded edges for your leather project:
- Finish the edge as well as possible, if it consists of several layers, glue them well and make sure that they are all the same length and form a common body;
- Round and sand the edges of the skin
- Apply a coat of Edge Finishing Base and let it dry completely for at least 25-30 minutes. If necessary, sand or heat finish at a maximum of 240 ° C.
- Apply thick paint and allow to dry completely. If necessary, sand again or finish hot at a maximum of 240 ° C. You can apply multiple layers if necessary, until the edge is finished to the desired look.
- Edge paint can be diluted with demineralized water if it is too viscous. Pour a very small amount of demineralized water, then mix. Repeat if necessary until you reach the desired consistency.
- Mix the product well before use, do not shake to avoid air bubbles.
- Store the product at temperatures between 5 and 40 ° C in dry places
- Clean the excess product with a damp cloth when the paint is still wet. Dry paint can no longer be cleaned.
Here's what the new Thick Edge Paint looks like: